MyDoctorInternational will use data collected from our Members only to serve their Loved Ones in Cameroon with healthcare services.
Non-medical information use
MyDoctorInternational uses members’ non-medical information to:
- Develop a database of members
- Develop physician networks around patient-population centers
- Recruit physicians whose skills meet patient-population needs
- Deliver information about their Loved One’s care and other relevant matters
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity
Email address and other contact-information use
MyDoctorInternational may use respondent contact information to:
- Elicit feedback about services
- Analyze site use
- Improve site content and product offerings
- Customize site content, layout, and services
- Notify potential members of future service offers
- Medical information collected during a physician visit will be entered into an online health record run by Practice Fusion. Practice Fusion applies Fortune 500-level security, monitoring and encryption solutions to keep your online health record data safe and conducts regular 3rd party audits. Learn more about security by clicking here.
- Members have access to supported patients health records with a secure member ID and password
- The MyDoctorCameroon Medical Advisory Board, Cameroon Administrator, and US Administrator will also have access to the medical information of the patient in order assist in the care of the patient
- MyDoctorInternational does not have access to members’ credit card information
- Wells Fargo manages membership and recurring billing through a secure Vault service
- All add on medical expenses need to be approved and paid in full before services are rendered
MyDoctorInternational collects only information that will be useful in creating and providing services that meet families’ healthcare needs. Survey respondents may moderate the amount of information they provide by not becoming members or by not answering questions.
Links and privacy
MyDoctorInternational will never sell or rent information to third parties. Some anonymous information will be disclosed to investors and the MyDoctorCameroon physician network. For example: investors will know the number of potential service members and patients; physicians will know the areas where potential patients live.
Legal Requests and Emergencies
MyDoctorInternational cooperates with law-enforcement information inquiries and demands made under force of law or in emergencies. Personal information required by statute, court order, legal process, or lawful authority will be provided. MyDoctorInternational may provide personal information to its legal counsel in connection with the foregoing.